FREE & REDUCED MEAL BENEFITS
Return to Paid Meals for 2022-23 School Year!
* Apply for Free & Reduced Meal Benefits to determine if your student qualifies for FREE meals at school!
* Applications are available in the school office or by contacting the OLG Cafeteria: Cathy Lawson, email@example.com, (513) 931-3070.
* An application and instructions can also be printed from the links below:
OLG Meal Application
OLG Meal Application Instructions
Once completed, the original signed paper copy should be returned to the school office. Scanned applications cannot be accepted. Please permit 10 days for processing.
Breakfast (with milk): $0.00 (Free for all students)
Paid Lunch (with milk): $3.00
Free & Reduced Lunch: $0.00
- Lunches are to be pre-paid or paid on the day of service.
- On-line payments can be made using K12PaymentCenter.com.
- Cash sent into school secured and clearly labeled with student name.
- Check (payable to OLG Cafeteria with student(s) name on memo line).
Packed lunches are welcome. In our efforts to promote healthy eating habits, students are not permitted to bring soft drinks or gum. Our Lady of Grace does not allow fast food to be dropped off to students. Chilled water and cups will be made available for students who forget a drink.
Our Lady of Grace Cafeteria offers snack purchases during lunch periods. All snacks offered follow the USDA Smart Snacks guidelines. Snack purchases may not be charged.
Milk: $0.50 Juice Box: $0.50
Bottled Water: $0.50 Extra Entree: $1.50
Grades 3rd-8th Only
Chips: $0.75 Ice Cream: $1.00
Cookies: $0.50 Carbonated100% Juice: $1.00