Thanks for choosing OLG and welcome to the family! Please prepare the following documents and submit them with the registration deposit and registration form to our school office. If you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to call.
Please contact Mrs. Darlene Cytraus for the Registration form. Her contact information is below.
Required for all NEW students
· A baptismal certificate (for all students seeking sacramental preparation)
· Your child's final report cards for the last two years
· Standardized test scores
· A recommendation from your child's former teacher/principal or a report card with comments indicating good conduct, academic success and effort
· A copy of your child's birth certificate
New students transferring from another school will be contacted to participate in a reading and math assessment. This tells us how your child's abilities compare to peers at their grade level. It helps us determine if additional resources may be needed for your child's success.
In accordance with Ohio state law, your child must be five years old by September 30.
In addition to the forms above, please include the following when registering your child for kindergarten:
· Physical and dental examination forms (provided by OLG)
First grade registration
In accordance with Ohio state law, your child must have completed a certified Kindergarten program.
Questions about registration?
You can reach our school secretaries, Darlene Cytraus and Beth O’Shaughnessy, at 931-3070 or send them an e-mail: